Although we think BIG, at Creative Recovery we do everything on a shoe-string.
We are a small grass-root charity that has felt the pinch of austerity. We have no salaried workers or permanent spaces and have struggled over the last few years to keep the doors open.
In terms of value for money, here’s what we deliver:
– For every £1 invested we can evidence a social return of £7
– As well as events, commissions and short-term projects Creative Recovery provides therapeutic provision over 4 days a week, for the people of Barnsley.
– A growing community of people that support each other. This is sustainable and massively reduces pressure on health services
– People not only feel better, but move on to education and employment.
– People say that ” Creative Recovery not only improves lives, it saves lives.”
If you’d like to make a donation you can text CREA08 followed directly (no spaces) by a pound sign and how much you’d like to donate to 70070. Please note that the ‘0’ in this code is a zero.
We accept cheques, payable to ‘Creative Recovery’ that can be sent to The Core, County Way, Barnsley, South Yorkshire, S70 2JW.
You can also donate using Paypal to wearecreativerecovery@gmail.
Huge thanks for your support!